Register for Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Warranty Terms & Conditions for Morebyte Products
- The warranty shall be for a period of defined duration as mentioned on the product packaging at the time of the purchase.
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase i.e. the invoice date for the purchase as mentioned on the invoice provided from the authorized dealer only of Morebyte products
- Warranty type will be Carry-in, which means the customer needs to carry the product to the nearest Morebyte Authorised Service Center. If Service center is not available, Morebyte will arrange pickup of the product from the customers address through third party courier providers. If courier service is not available, customer would be required to ship the product to the Morebyte service address.
- This warranty card/invoice, with authorised dealer’s stamp, sign, purchase date and product’s serial number must be produced to the service team by the customer to claim the warranty. In case of any details missing or warranty card itself being missing, the product shall not be covered under the warranty.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- The warranty on the products will cover parts, which in assessment of Morebyte technical team, have become defective due to defect in material, manufacturing or workmanship.
- During the period of warranty, Morebyte shall free of charge, at its own discretion, either repair or replace any parts found defective within reasonable time, during normal Morebyte working hours. While the company will make every effort to carry out the repairs at the earliest, however it is made expressly clear that the company is under no obligation to do so in specified period of time.
- All transportation and handling expenses incurred while repairing will be payable by the customer.
- The company, or its Authorised Service Provider, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- All defective parts removed from the equipment during the period of warranty shall become the property of Morebyte, and Morebyte authorised service engineer shall be entitled to remove and carry away such parts.
- In the event of any repairs or replacements, standard warranty on the product will continue only for the remaining period of the original warranty.
- The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of parts, which are found to be defective only. At any given point of time, the maximum value of claims, if entertained by the company, will be subject to the Invoice Value of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower. Warranty Voids If:
- Purchase invoice is not presented along with the product to the authorised service personnel or support team. Note: Invoice should be tax complaint and from authorised retailer and distributor only.
- Any defect caused due to inappropriate usage like improper fitting / electric power spike damage / water / liquid damage / severe dust / rodents, insect damage / improper hygiene maintenance / Physical Damage etc. shall not be covered under the warranty. The improper use of the product shall be determined by the company’s authorized personnel only.
- In case the user manual provided along with the product is not followed for usage of the product, the product shall not be covered under the warranty.
- In case the product has been attempted to be repaired by any unauthorised personnel, other than Morebyte service team, the warranty shall not be applicable.
- Warranty is applicable only for one major product in the package and accessories will cover 6 months warranty including cables, USB ports if any etc.
- The warranty is not valid in case the serial number is deleted, defaced or altered on package.
- The warranty shall be applicable only against the manufacturing defects in the product.
- Defects are caused by reasons beyond control, like abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to service center or purchase’s residence.
- The warranty automatically expires after defined warranty duration as mentioned on the product packaging from the original date of purchase, even if the product may not have been in use for any time for whatever reasons during the warranty period.
- In case of audio/video devices: if any kind of incompatible software or unauthenticated software is installed without our consultation or authentication, warranty will not be valid in such cases.